DTM Wheel and Tyre Limited (trading as GRUZO)
1. About this Policy
DTM Wheel and Tyre Limited (“Gruzo”, “we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information in accordance with New Zealand privacy laws.
This Policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions of Trade (“Terms of Trade”). You should read this Policy in conjunction with the Terms of Trade.
When you use this website and engage us to provide you with any goods or services, communicate with us, participate in any of our promotional actives, or use any of our other services, you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner set out in this Policy.
By providing us your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that Gruzo, and its related companies may collect, store, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
2. Changes to this policy
We may, from time to time, review and update this Policy. Any Amendments to this Policy will be posted on our website and be effective on and from the date of the update posted on the website. We encourage you to check our website periodically to stay informed of any updates. All personal information collected is held at DTM Wheel & Tyre Ltd, 46 Sunshine Avenue, Te Rapa, Hamilton and will be governed by this Policy.
3. Personal Information we collect
The kinds of personal information we may collect from you will depend on what type of interaction you have with us. Personal information we may collect from you includes:
- identity particulars – such as your name, address, date of birth, occupation, telephone numbers and e-mail address;
- personal information you provide to us when you participate in a competition, promotional activity, survey, market research, or subscribe to our mailing list;
- your bank, credit or debit account details when you make a purchase or otherwise need to pay us money;
- your records of communication with us;
- if you visit our website, your website usage information and IP address.
4. Purpose for collecting personal information
We will generally only collect and use your personal information for the purposes of our general business operations including:
- providing you with our goods and services;
- communicating with you;
- responding to your inquiries or complaints;
- meeting our legal and regulatory obligations;
- improving, conducting and developing our relationship with you; and
- direct marketing (including by email and other forms of electronic communications.
If you do not provide the personal information requested, we may not be able to provide you with the relevant goods and services.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to our related companies, suppliers, consultants, contractors or agents for the primary purposes for which it was collected or for other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
- where the law requires or authorises to do so; and
- to any third party with your consent (express or implied).
6. What security measures are in place?
Your personal information is stored securely in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. We frequently review our security measures.
If a substantial data breach has or may have occurred involving your personal information then we will notify you as soon as practicable.
We will take reasonable measures to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information if we no longer need to retain it.
Your computers may use “cookies” when you visit and use our websites.
Cookies are small files that are placed by a website and reside on your computer and are recognised when you visit or re-visit a website. A cookie does not contain personal information. It provides details about your IP address, the platform you use, the browser that you use and what domain you are accessing the server for. For example, with this information, we can ensure that the most relevant content is being shown on our websites and track traffic patterns to our websites.
8. Linked websites
9. Access and correction to my personal information
Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to seek access to the personal information that we hold about you and to request that it is corrected. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us at the details provided below.
10. Who do I contact if I have further questions?