HERCULES A/T TIS UT1 OFF ROAD
The TIS UT1 by Hercules is designed specifically to match the performance and dynamics of the latest vehicles in the growing UTV/ATV market. Created in collaboration with TIS OFFROAD, the all-terrain tire is designed for those who have a passion for outdoors whether for work or recreation and the the ability to drive “off-road” in a variety of terrains, such as sand, silt, loose rocks, gravel, dirt, and soil.
The TIS UT1 by Hercules UTV tires follow the Tire & Rim Association’s NHS (Not for Highway Service) tire design standard and are for UTV/ATV use only. The Tire & Rim Association defines NHS as "Tires primarily designed for use outside of public roads, but suitable for temporary/incidental use on public roads."
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Collaboration at its best – TIS OFFROAD is one of the most recognized wheel brands in off-road combined with Hercules Tires 70 years of tire expertise.
- Balanced void ratio and innovative biting edges on the tread blocks enable confident navigation and agility to drive off-road in a variety of terrains, such as sand, silt, loose rocks, gravel, dirt, and soil.
- Center and intermediate tread blocks are designed to provide a stable foundation and superior grip on rocks and slick surfaces while enveloping objects to confidently ride on rugged trails
- Sophisticated scalloped shoulder lug design incorporates elongated stone ejectors to help release mud for continuous traction while effectively reducing stone retention and drilling from rocks and loose soil.
- Inclined deep and wide grooves allow the tire to enhance traction from any angle while maximizing debris-cleaning capability
14 30/10R14 8 in stock $579.00 ea.$439.00 ea.
Performance RatingWet Rating (Road)9Dry Rating (Road)9Noise Rating2Handling Rating9Comfort Rating5Ice/Snow7Longevity7Mud Rating9Off-Road Performance9
DTM Wheel and Tyre Ltd are the authorised distributor of Hercules Tyres in New Zealand. DTM Wheel and Tyre provide a Pro-Rata Warranty on all Hercules Tyres supplied by them in New Zealand. This warranty covers any resulting “manufacturing defect” in a Hercules Tyre product for a period of 5 years from the date of manufacture.
DTM Wheel and Tyre warrant that they will provide a pro-rata adjustment on qualifying Hercules tyre’s which it determines have been removed prematurely from service for warrantable reasons, provided that the tyre has a minimum of 1.5mm tread depth remaining across the entire tread width.
For the warranty period, the cost of replacement is pro-rata by crediting the owner for the percentage of legal tread depth remaining.
DTM Wheel & Tyre’s Warranty on Hercules Tyres covers conditions that require a tyre to be removed from service that are within the manufacturers' control of raw materials or quality of workmanship, and therefore excludes the following examples of service related issues outside the control of the manufacturer. These and any other service related issue are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Uneven wear from “under and/or over inflation”
- Uneven wear from “improper tyre balance”
- Wheel alignment related shoulder wear or feathering
- Premature shoulder wear caused by a lack of or insufficient positional rotation
- Road Hazard related issues including punctures, cuts, impact damage, scrapes and/or bruises
- Overloading of the tyre beyond its design parameters
- Tyre failure due to under-inflation / puncture / driven on flat
- Racing, off-roading, damage/use of snow chains
The “Pro-rata Replacement” of any tyre determined to fall under this warranty and be accepted for a claim may, due to product lifespans, require replacement with an alternative pattern. This warranty covers only the affected tyre and does not extend to additional tyres that may be required due to the above, or cover resulting labour charges which are the responsibility of the owner.
DTM Wheel and Tyre does not extend warranty to Hercules Tyres which have been distributed in New Zealand by any other party.
To enquire about a possible warranty claim, please contact the place of your original purchase or the DTM Wheel and Tyre Call Centre on 0800 621 233 for assistance. Supporting proof of purchase documentation will be required.
For over 60 years, Hercules have been redefining value in the replacement tyre industry with a combination of expertise, cutting-edge technology and old-fashioned integrity. Built for strength and durability, Hercules Tires are made in the USA.
They are the fourth largest tyre maker in the world and provide passenger, light truck and SUV drivers with the choice of affordable products that perform.
With your vehicle riding on Hercules Tires, you can be sure that you are backed by the global strength, service and stability to move you further down the road.