HERCULES TERRA TRAC X-VENTURE
ROAD WARRIOR AND TRAIL BLAZER ROLLED INTO ONE
Enjoy the flexibility to choose your adventure with the new Terra Trac AT X-Venture. Whether that means hitting the road or the trail or choosing to do both. Packed with enhanced features, this rugged and willing warrior is equally at home on the road and off, delivering optimized traction on any surface. The Terra Trac AT X-Venture is also designed to be fully prepared to conquer wet or even harsh winter weather conditions like sleet, snow, and ice with its 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMS) certification delivering true peace-of-mind. Getting to the adventure is half the story of what make the Terra Trac AT X-Venture so appealing, it also allows drivers to show their individuality with a dual sidewall and shoulder design. So, if you’re looking for a bold and boundless tire that you can count on to get you there—wherever your there is—venture into the Terra Trac AT-X Venture, and forge ahead.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Aggressive Dual Sidewall and Shoulder Design – deep lugs on the sidewall provide an aggressive appearance while the dual sidewall and shoulder design gives drivers a cost-effective way for flexible customization that enhances the individuality of their vehicle
- Enhanced Profile Shape and Tread Block Formation–supports longevity of treadwear and enhanced vehicle stability when maneuvering both on and off road.
- Tusk Grooves – designed to create the perfect void to rubber ratio and keep the tread clear of mud and dirt through the support of stone ejector ribs in the tread grooves for all-terrain traction
- Alternating Shoulder Scallops – built into the shoulder design this feature allows the tire to dig into tough terrains for increased traction.
- 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake Certified - meets required performance criteria in snow testing to be considered severe snow service-rated.
15 235/75R15 12 in stock $481.95 ea.$359.00 ea. 16 225/75R16 16 in stock $523.95 ea.$379.01 ea. 245/75R16 12 in stock $576.45 ea.$419.00 ea. 265/75R16 14 in stock $597.45 ea.$459.00 ea. 265/70R16 20+ in stock $544.94 ea.$419.00 ea. 17 265/70R17 4 in stock $639.46 ea.$499.00 ea. 255/65R17 8 in stock $565.96 ea.$439.00 ea. 265/65R17 20+ in stock $723.45 ea.$539.00 ea. 285/70R17 12 in stock $786.44 ea.$589.00 ea. 18 275/65R18 8 in stock $754.95 ea.$579.00 ea. 275/70R18 12 in stock $712.94 ea.$559.00 ea. 285/65R18 8 in stock $775.95 ea.$589.00 ea. 265/65R18 20 in stock $964.95 ea.$689.00 ea. 265/70R18 Out of stock $660.45 ea.$561.38 ea. 20 285/55R20 6 in stock $922.95 ea.$439.00 ea. 275/60R20 Out of stock $859.95 ea.$669.00 ea. 265/60R20 15 in stock $828.45 ea.$559.00 ea. 275/55R20 20+ in stock $702.45 ea.$597.08 ea.
Performance RatingWet Rating (Road)8Dry Rating (Road)8Noise Rating9Handling Rating9Comfort Rating9Ice/Snow7Longevity10Mud Rating6Off-Road Performance6
DTM Wheel and Tyre Ltd are the authorised distributor of Hercules Tyres in New Zealand. DTM Wheel and Tyre provide a Pro-Rata Warranty on all Hercules Tyres supplied by them in New Zealand. This warranty covers any resulting “manufacturing defect” in a Hercules Tyre product for a period of 5 years from the date of manufacture.
DTM Wheel and Tyre warrant that they will provide a pro-rata adjustment on qualifying Hercules tyre’s which it determines have been removed prematurely from service for warrantable reasons, provided that the tyre has a minimum of 1.5mm tread depth remaining across the entire tread width.
For the warranty period, the cost of replacement is pro-rata by crediting the owner for the percentage of legal tread depth remaining.
DTM Wheel & Tyre’s Warranty on Hercules Tyres covers conditions that require a tyre to be removed from service that are within the manufacturers' control of raw materials or quality of workmanship, and therefore excludes the following examples of service related issues outside the control of the manufacturer. These and any other service related issue are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Uneven wear from “under and/or over inflation”
- Uneven wear from “improper tyre balance”
- Wheel alignment related shoulder wear or feathering
- Premature shoulder wear caused by a lack of or insufficient positional rotation
- Road Hazard related issues including punctures, cuts, impact damage, scrapes and/or bruises
- Overloading of the tyre beyond its design parameters
- Tyre failure due to under-inflation / puncture / driven on flat
- Racing, off-roading, damage/use of snow chains
The “Pro-rata Replacement” of any tyre determined to fall under this warranty and be accepted for a claim may, due to product lifespans, require replacement with an alternative pattern. This warranty covers only the affected tyre and does not extend to additional tyres that may be required due to the above, or cover resulting labour charges which are the responsibility of the owner.
DTM Wheel and Tyre does not extend warranty to Hercules Tyres which have been distributed in New Zealand by any other party.
To enquire about a possible warranty claim, please contact the place of your original purchase or the DTM Wheel and Tyre Call Centre on 0800 621 233 for assistance. Supporting proof of purchase documentation will be required.
For over 60 years, Hercules have been redefining value in the replacement tyre industry with a combination of expertise, cutting-edge technology and old-fashioned integrity. Built for strength and durability, Hercules Tires are made in the USA.
They are the fourth largest tyre maker in the world and provide passenger, light truck and SUV drivers with the choice of affordable products that perform.
With your vehicle riding on Hercules Tires, you can be sure that you are backed by the global strength, service and stability to move you further down the road.